Galveston, Texas – 2 May 2018 – Sinclair Group is pleased to announce that they are supporting the upcoming Downstream 2018 Conference & Exhibition, taking place on May 31 – June 1 in Galveston, TX.
It is the No 1 global meeting place for petrochemical, refining and LNG professionals involved in capital projects, maintenance and turnarounds.
Over 2000 attendees from all the major global owner/operators, EPCs, contractors, software providers, equipment and staffing firms, and more, will descend on the Galveston Convention Center and surrounding Saint Louis Resort to drive transformative change in productivity, interoperability and performance.
Those taking part will tailor their conference experience across 4 core competencies:
- Major Capital Projects (>$500 million)Small – Midsized / Existing Plant-Based Capital
- Projects (>$50 million & >$500 million)
- Reliability & Maintenance
- Shutdowns & Turnarounds
Sinclair Group is proud to be supporting the event, alongside BASF, ExxonMobil, Chevron, Phillips 66, Freeport LNG, Dow Chemical, SABIC, Axiall, Huntsman, Shell, INVISTA, Oxy Chemical, Husky Energy, Covestro, Formosa (Louisiana Sunshine Project), Irving Oil, Flint Hills Resources, Westlake Chemical, AkzoNobel, Cheniere Energy, and hundreds more.
Sinclair Group’s Senior Vice President, Michael Mourot, stated, “For our first time, we’re excited to participate in Downstream ‘18 focused on petrochemical, refining and LNG projects and maintenance. Petrochemical Update is known for bringing together thought leaders of industry and providing a forum to share insights and best practices on improving business performance. I’m thrilled to be a speaker in the Small-Midsized projects track where I’ll present on operational readiness – the critical shift from CAPEX to OPEX.”
Attendees will have access to 4 dedicated conference tracks, offering world-class best practices and real-time examples of:
- Productivity Breakthroughs: Dramatically increasing efficiency with smarter contracting, planning & execution strategies
- Organizational Integration: Breaking down silos to foster a culture of cross-team buy-in & knowledge transfer
- Digital Transformation: Developing Executive strategies for the boardroom and exploring digital tools and their impacts in the field
- Mature Maintenance Strategies: Moving beyond the output-led maintenance approach and striking the balance between production and maintenance schedules
- Fostering a Culture of Reliability: Discovering how to build a culture where change can flourish
For a detailed agenda, full insight on speakers, and networking opportunities, go to: www.downstreamevent.com
Sinclair Group hopes to meet its associates this May 31 – June 1 in Galveston.
For any other queries or information contact:
Senior Marketing Manager
The Sinclair Group, Ltd.
T: 1 281 296 7975